We are a progressive occupational health provider based in Northwich, Cheshire.
Taking a great pride in what we do, we place an emphasis on quality, not quantity and getting our services right. We are nurse led, with a multi-skilled approach and we have super smart technology to support everything we do.
We have grown considerably in the last couple of years with great client feedback and we are expecting to grow some more, expanding our services from the educational sector into other areas and this is an exciting time for us. Please take some time to get to know us at www.smartclinicuk.com
Operations Manager / Director
Role and responsibilities
- Welcoming new clients, ensuring that we have all necessary information to deliver our services
- Be on call to answer telephone and email queries during core office hours
- Receiving and processing all new referrals and requests
- Ensuring we have all necessary medical paperwork to provide effective services
- Confirming and booking appointments with client employees, ensuring clients and employees are kept up to date and informed always
- Ensuring the diaries of clinicians are kept up to date and managed to optimise efficiency
- Releasing clinical reports to employees and clients in line with consent requirements
- Chasing third party providers for reports and necessary information
- Making real time detailed administrative notes on the system
- Ensuring SLAs for service delivery are being met
- Producing status reports for clients and for the business
- Receiving and processing invoices, liaising with finance to help resolve client invoicing queries
- Working with other teams to develop new ideas, processes and systems
- Managing general office administrative duties such as liaising with cleaners, ordering supplies and resolving building issues
Qualifications, experience and values
We grow our team based on skills, enthusiasm, attitude and belief in the services we provide. At the Smart Clinic it’s more important that applicants have the right attitude and approach to their work than having the relevant experience. However the following skills would be convenient:
- Highly computer proficient, and familiar with Microsoft software as a minimum
- Good, helpful and clear communication with a pro-active, supportive approach
- Ability to organise yourself and others to maintain effective work flow
Salary and Benefits
The salary will be £18,000-20,000 dependent upon experience.
You will have access to the same services we provide our clients, including EAP, physiotherapy, counselling, optical care, and a virtual GP.
There is a company pension. Holiday are 20 days per annum + a duvet day and incremental with service.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com The successful candidate will be required to undergo a DBS check.